Friday, March 4, 2011

Quick and Easy

Normally I have a lot of trouble doing the quick and easy cards I just can't help myself I always seem to end up with many layers on my cards.  This card is so quick to do and looks effective as well.  I simple ran a piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot with the Vinatage Wallpaper embossing folder then using the 1 1/4" square punch I cut three out using the centre of the pattern.  I matted that on a piece of Poppy Parade cut out with the 1 3/8" punch. The stamp set is from Sale A Bration - So Happy For You. I scored a line around the Whisper White and matted that on Some Poppy Parade.


2 comments:

  1. How did you score the line around the Whisper White card stock? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just used the black scorer that comes with the fiskars cutter and scored in 1 cm from each edge

    ReplyDelete