Friday, February 18, 2011

Missing In Action

Well it has been a long time since I have been on my blog, after spending a month in hospital from the start of January to the 30th January I think I have turned the corner and I would like to thank everyone for all their support and good wishes.  I have received some lovely cards and flowers I have included some of the lovely cards here:

These beautiful flowers and card are from my lovely upline Sue Madex

 A big thankyou to Sharron, Cecile, Cheryl and Moira for these beautiful cards

4 comments:

  1. you-re back - I missed you .... I do hope you have been creating Sue, big hugs Nikki xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Sue. I have been wondering where you've been and whether you'd decided to call it a day on the old blog. I even thought you may have 'dropped' off my dashboard so popped over here a day or two ago just to check.

    Now I read you've been in hospital for the best part of a month! That doesn't sound good. I hope you're on the mend now and feeling much much better.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure were missed; I'm sorry it's taken me so long to let you know! Have been thinking of you, Sue; so glad you are home, and stamping, again.

    ReplyDelete