Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Gift

Sue Madex my upline came around with a lovely present the beautiful Saleabration set BLISS so I thought I would make some cards using it. I have used the emboss resist technique.  The image has been sponged and spritzed with Crumb Cake and mounted on Soft Suede Card Stock


A close up of the butterflies and the spritzing in the background the butterfly was stamped with Marina Mist then cut out and embellished with SU beautiful pearls.
The flowers were stamped in soft suede and roughly cut as I liked the contrast with the cream against the soft suede. They were then embellished with SU rhinestones



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous come back Sue. Love it and love the colour combo you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you were unwell Sue. It's good to see you blogging again. What a stunning card to launch off with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card..even nicer in real life!!

    ReplyDelete