Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Quick and Easy Gift holder


These lovely little gift holders are so quick and easy I have seen them popping up on lots of blogs, so I don't know who the original creator was. I have used the fabulous Celebrations paper to brighten it up.  For the little feature button on the front, I cut a 1- 3/8" circle punch and then arranged little circles of real red and pacific point cut from the 1/2" circle punch on top. I then attached a designer button threaded with linen thread.

Card: Real Red and Pacific Point
DSP: Celebrations
Accessories: Punches, button and linen thread 

2 comments:

  1. This is a terrific little gift card holder - and I haven't seen any elsewhere. Very striking in the Celebrations papers too - which I just took delivery of (thanks to you) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue Love your blog. This a cool gift card holder. I haven't seen one like it either. Could you please post the directions on how to make it. I have put a link to your blog on mine. Thanks for the ideas, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete