Friday, November 19, 2010

Boys Cards - Too Hard Basket

 I have such trouble with boys and mens cards I have been known to give in and go and buy a commercial one (ssh don't say that out loud) because I dont like the mens cards I have made.  This one uses the Extreme Elements set  and the new roller that is coming out on December 1.
This is the insides with just a small panel of the stamped area matted on black.

Stamps :  Extreme Elements, Birthday Wheel
Card:  Pacific Point, Very Vanilla and Black
Ink: Black Pacific Point and Basic Grey

2 comments:

  1. Looks greatn( what else would I expect ffrom you!!)....but some of the other cards you've done,, ie the star punch glitter card, with the star stamp set, works really well, as well, as does the other one you showed us, using the Star stamp set . I've used that design on lots of men's cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think many of us are entirely comfortable with male cards. I know I'm not and often struggle a great deal. I'm still resisting this set, it's not quite my style, but the more I see it the more I see the possibilities.

    I really like your card Sue, good job!

    ReplyDelete