Saturday, October 2, 2010

JAI Challenge 137


This is the Just Add Ink Challenge for this week - to use all these colours in a card.  They are certainly different to the colours I would normally use.  So I thought seeing it took me so long to master the spinner card I would give it another try using these colours and also because the little owl is so cute.

The card I have used is old olive and pumpkin pie and the woodgrain has been stamped with Always Artichoke.  His little vest is stripes of the olive and orange glitter from SU (boy was that a bit tricky with such a tiny little vest, not too mention very messy lots of glitter everywhere) but it does give a very lovely finish. I used the rose red to punch his little heart.

7 comments:

  1. Very cute little owl. Love the Woodgrain backgound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sue. That little owl is so sweet, and doubly so in his beautifully blinged up state!

    :-)
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a really nice way to combine these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that owl!! What a great idea to make him a spinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute owl, and the colours worked well together.

    ReplyDelete