Friday, October 22, 2010

Dress Up Christmas

Here is my first card from the Christmas Gift Giving Bundles, the Christmas Cocoa Designer Series Paper is fabulous: I have used four different sheets in this card. The Christmas decoration is punched using the Ornament Punch from one of the sheets that has a velvety finish to the paper it really is lovely.
I have used the Elegant Bouquet Embossing folder on the centre panel to add a bit more interest to the card, and also some of the lovely new pearls that SU has introduced.


Paper:  Christmas Cocoa Specialty DSP, Real Red, Whisper White
Stamp:  Occasional Quotes
Accessories: Ribbon Embossing Folder and punch




The second card using this yummy paper I tried something different, because I wanted to get the whole design in from the DSP I used the circle punch and then in Whisper White punched about a 1/3 of the ornament punch and then used the scallop punch to give that lovely scallopy finish.  Then I couldn't help myself I just had to add some bling so lots of little pearls were then added.

Paper: Christmas Cocoa Specialty DSP, Real Red, Whisper White
Stamp: Four the Holidays
Accessories: Ribbon, Punches and Pearls

2 comments:

  1. I love that you post almost daily Sue! Gives me my crafty fix before I head off to work :o)

    Gorgeous cards, gorgeous papers.

    Love how you've done circle/ornament punches - will definitely give that a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that paper looks just too yummy. Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete