Saturday, October 23, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 86

This is the latest sketch at Card Patterns:

This is the card that I have come up with for this Sketch:

A lady at my class the other day said to me you really like this little Dasher as you include it in so many cards.  I find it such a versatile little stamp and I just love gold embossing it makes him stand right out. The new Christmas Cocoa DSP that has just come available to us this week is fabuous and so easy to use with any design.

Paper:  Soft Suede, Whispering White and Christmas Cocoa DSP
Stamp:  Dasher
Accessories:  Ribbon, Gold Embossing Powder and Circle Cutter

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! The golden embossing is a perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely, I love dasher embossed in gold, he looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful, love the embossing such a very elegant finish to a stunning card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gold embossing is so elegant! Lovely card Sue.

    ReplyDelete