Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Look Who Is Finally Back

Well after a long break I am back here again (posting will be a little slow as the day after I decided to take it up again I broke my wrist so the plaster is a bit of a hindrance).... I think it must be the new catalogue full of lots of wonderful stamps, designer paper and ribbons that finally did the trick (plus a lot of nagging from friends who want classes to start again see the new dates under the classes tab). I don't know where to start with my wish list, there are certainly lots and lots that I would like from the new catalogue. The first stamp set I got was the lovely Baby Bundle and the matching Jumbo wheel Baby Tees.

With lots of friends having babies it will get lots of use. The first card I made took a little time to cut out the tiny bottles and teddies.  I think it turned out a lovely card for a new lttle bundle of joy.


Stamps;  Baby Bundle and Baby Tees
Cardstock:  Pretty In Pink Regal Rose
Accessories: Brads, Punches and Embossing powder
Ink:  Versamark, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, So Saffron

8 comments:

  1. welcome back Sue .... I've missed you. Wow what a lovely card, that is a lot of cutting out isn't it. Sorry to hear about the wrist - you poor thing ... take good care of yourself Sue. Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most beautiful card Sue [having just had our first granddaughter I am 'thinking pink'!]. So sorry about your wrist. I had the same thing last year and it was soooooo frustrating. Hope it mends quickly and you are soon back creating again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, your card is absolutely gorgeous!! I love your colouring, and all the details; what a beautiful gift for new parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to blogland Sue and what a gorgeous card to kick things off with. Hope that wrist is all mended ASAP. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sue. Sorry to hear about your wrist, I'm almost 6 months down the track of my own broken wrist and it hasn't been fun at all :o) hope you heal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue - Welcome back!!!!!!!! Hope you had a lovely trip......Thats the card I want ok? Love it, absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back to you too Sue. Sorry to hear about your wrist, hope it is getting better now. Love this card, very cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sue,
    I want to send you a big compliment for this great card.
    That is the sweetest baby card I ever saw.
    Thanks so much for sharing!!!!
    Many greetings from Germany!!!
    Margit

    ReplyDelete