Thursday, September 2, 2010

Another Baby Card

I decided I woud do a quick card for a boy and I thought it would be a great idea to have the monkeys hanging off the letters of his name.. That is until I had to cut it out, usually that is not too difficult but it took a lot longer with this broken wrist.

 I am impatient for the plaster to come off it is interfering with my card making. Oh well only another 3 and 1/2 weeks to go, not that I am counting.

But I am happy with the result. I love the combination of Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Bashful Blue. The letters are so quick and easy with the Big shot - it is definitely one of my favourite toys

Stamps:  Short and Sweet and Fox and Friends
Card Stock:  Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Bashful Blue
Ink:  Chocolate Chip

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card. I love the way you've done the name - very effective! Good luck with your wrist. I hope it heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete