Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Present for Someone Special

I had to make a present for someone special so I used the ideas from some wonderful Stampin Up Demonstrators. The candle I made using Becs tutorial thanks for the great tutorial Bec, the bag I Cased from Michelle who had this lovely bag on display at the Craftfest and the matching card I just made to go with the lovely candles and bag.The flowers on the bag were demonstrated by Ange (http://stampinange.blogspot.com/) (sorry Ange I can't get the link to work to your site will work on that)

5 comments:

  1. Love the present for someone special- going to miss you at Paperific but I completely understand ... love working with you at CraftExpo ... keep inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous present Sue. They all look lovely on their own and put together just multiplies the wow. Cheers, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning gift sue! The candles are just so much fun aren't they?? I just got some more to play with and have a try. Yours have come up great, the baja breeze and the butterflies are gorgeous together. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all just look gorgeous. You have such a good eye for colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, that set looks fantastic Sue, Really great colours together! Great Job tfs

    ReplyDelete