Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Present for Someone Special

I had to make a present for someone special so I used the ideas from some wonderful Stampin Up Demonstrators. The candle I made using Becs tutorial thanks for the great tutorial Bec, the bag I Cased from Michelle who had this lovely bag on display at the Craftfest and the matching card I just made to go with the lovely candles and bag.The flowers on the bag were demonstrated by Ange (http://stampinange.blogspot.com/) (sorry Ange I can't get the link to work to your site will work on that)

6 comments:

  1. Love the present for someone special- going to miss you at Paperific but I completely understand ... love working with you at CraftExpo ... keep inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 7. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous present Sue. They all look lovely on their own and put together just multiplies the wow. Cheers, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning gift sue! The candles are just so much fun aren't they?? I just got some more to play with and have a try. Yours have come up great, the baja breeze and the butterflies are gorgeous together. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all just look gorgeous. You have such a good eye for colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, that set looks fantastic Sue, Really great colours together! Great Job tfs

    ReplyDelete