Wednesday, November 18, 2009

One Of Those Ones You Just Can't Get Right





This is about the fifth time I have made this card over the last couple of days - I was determined it just wasn't going to get the better of me, but no matter what I did it still didn't turn out how I imagined it would in my mind.I tried it plain white then I tried with Always Artichoke background and still I didn't like it.  So yes it did get the better of me and I have given up this is the final version. I have used the Lovely as a Tree set  stamped it in Always Artichoke and sponged around it in Mellow Moss and Creamy Caramel. I masked the main area and applied heat and stick and dazzling diamonds around the outside (at least you can see the glitter in this photo (there is nearly a whole tub on there so you should be able to see it), normally my photos don't show up the glitter - so I suppose I should be thankful for that.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good from here Sue! I always hate when I have something in mind and just can't get it to look how I pictured. Love the card! :-)

    ReplyDelete