Sunday, October 4, 2009

Classes for October

Classes start this week for October, and one of the first cards we will be making will be using the mosaic embossing which gives a lovely finish to your card and is a great way to use up those little left over bits and pieces. Times for the classes this month can be found by clicking the tab at the top of the page and the my contact details are there as well. I finally worked out(well actually it wasn't all me) how to do those tabs at the top of the page (thanks heaps to my friends son Jonno I couldn't quite get that last step to work).

As well as this card we will be doing 2 more lovely cards - a Christmas card with an acetate window and a lovely flower card.

So if you are interested contact me and come along to do this great technique and make some great cards and meet some of the lovely ladies that come to my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment