Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Card Swap

This is another card I made for the card swap, (these have all been kindly photographed by Sue Madex as I sent them all off to her for the swap without photographing - thanks Sue).

It is a very simple card but it is quite effective, as it is just certainly celery and pretty in pink card stock combined with DSP Tea Party. For the front I cut around the flower and put a strip of paper on the side just to balance the card.

On the inside I stamped with the stamp "Three Little Words", don't look too closely as the stamping is not all that straight.





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card. (Guess which one I picked to keep as mine from the swap - hee hee!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes its lovely Sue! I haven't really ever tried to make a "different" style of card like this- you are inspiring me to step out of my comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete