Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Love These Boxes

I have made these boxes in several different colours but this one is my favourite.  I got the pattern from Butternut Sage designs and it looks so lovely in the Love Letter DSP from Stampin Up teamed with Cherry Cobler, Very Vanilla and Basic Black Card Stock

In each of the layers I made up different little gifts according to who was receiving it for this one I have used an empty SU container and put some bits and pieces of jewellery inside.
For this layer I actually scaled the box down and made a smaller box to go inside and put some lip gloss and a little perfume container

This layer was a card made in the hexagon shape which I made for each of the boxes.



4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! What a lovely gift for someone. You've done a fantastic job with the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boxes are just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Sue. You've done a fabulous job on this - what a terrific gift box.

    ReplyDelete