Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mojo Monday

This is the sketch for Mojo Monday 166:

This is my interpretation of it using the Lovely Growing Green Set from Stampin Up.  Lots of cutting out in this one.  The Ferns fronds and the flowers have all been cut out and layered on the card.  The

A couple of close up pictures of the watercolouring and pearls



Stamps:  Growing Green, Oval All
Card:  Blushing Bride and Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Certainly Celery from the Subtles Pattern Stack
Accessories:  Embossing Folder, Ribbon and Pearls

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sue,
    Thanks for sharing this beautiful card. I've used it as my pick of the day on my facebook page!
    www.facebook.com/stampinupwithkelly
    Have a great day!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is simply beautiful Sue. That set is next on my list. I so love what you've done with it, beautiful soft colouring. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sue. Love all the details and the colour combo is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete