Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Christmas Parties Have Started

 I had my first Christmas party with the group who first introduced me to cards a couple of years ago.  We haven't been catching up as much of late though.  Here is one of boxes of cards I made to give as a gift. This is the front of the box which fitted perfectly to the new Scallop Square for the big Shot coming out on December 1st. I used Wild Wasabi and the Pendant Park set to decorate the front. (sshh - Dont look too closely at the row of Rhinestones they definitely dont look too straight)
For the actual cards I used the beautiful Fresh Cut cards and stamped the same Pendant Park image behind the flower of the card.
Here is a close up of the card I decorated the front with the little flower from the Boho Blossom punch and of course used Stampin Ups lovely Rhinestones (you have to have some bling on the cards)

2 comments:

  1. Pendant Park looks great behind the Fresh Cuts cards! What a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look Sue!

    Great gift set - hahahaha love that 'uneven' row of bling. Now if you hadn't drawn attention it may not be noticed by many *wink*.

    ReplyDelete