Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thumbs Down from hubby

I bought a roll of each of the lovely polka dot ribbon from one of the mini catalogues and had never used any of it so I thought I would make some non traditonal coloured Christmas cards.  Here are two of them using Razzleberry and Soft Suede. My hubby took one look at them and said "I don't like them I don't like the colours." so that dashed that idea for using up the ribbons.

They are actually very quick to make.  I used the so swirly wheel and ran it across the card twice, stamped the lovely new Christmas tree from Contempo Christmas and added some of the tiny pearls (love a bit of bling) and stamped the Merry Christmas from Teeny Tiny Sentiments and punched them out with the word window punch and the lovely new label punch so very easy.

I will have to think up something in a more traditional christmas colour to please hubby.

3 comments: