Sunday, September 5, 2010

First Workshop

Well it was right back into it I had my first workshop and the ladies there were just lovely (and very patient as I muddled around with this broken wrist)

This was the gift I gave to the hostess I got the design from Mel Stampz (what a fabulous site this is for getting templates for heaps of things)

Unfortunately this paper has been retired but as I haven't received any of the yummy new papers from the Catalogue I used up some in my stash.

I used the Big Shot for the topper on my little gift bag with some lovely Stampin Up goodies in it.  So if you would like to have a little get together with your friends and make a couple of things and get a lovely hostess gift please contact me.(contact details on tab at top of page)

The card was made with the new embossing folder Vintage Wallpaper and it has had lots and lots of use already in the few days I have had it.


(Stampin Up let us have a few preview items so we could show you some of the lovely things that can be made with the new goodies whilst we all wait for our first orders ro arrive, Australia Post will be very busy over the next few weeks)

1 comment:

  1. Very classy- love the colours. Look forward to making it

    ReplyDelete