Tuesday, December 8, 2009

TLC250


This is my entry in TLC250 which is the technique Challenge for this week on Splitcoaststampers, the directions are all there on Splitcoast so if you want to have a try you will end up with one of these lovely little Tag Bag Boxes. I thought I would use the Pink Flamingo DSP from SU and I have embellished it with some extra flowers cut out from the same sheet. The base of the box is made with Tempting Turquoise  cardstock and the ribbon is alsoTempting Turquoise. The tag is done using the Oval All Stamp but I put For You in it instead of Best Friends.  If you look closely there is also some Dazzling Diamonds on there (as if I could leave that off)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 9. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

    ReplyDelete