Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas Colour No 3


Well these are really different colours for me, I don't often use the Earth Elements so I thought here we go - I have teamed up More Mustard, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. I used the background stamp Sanded and stamped this onto the More Mustard card stock using More Mustard Ink. The punches are still working overtime I have used the Scallop Square and the Round Tab along with the Cropodile to put the jumbo eyelet in ( punched out of Really Rust and folded in half). Even then I didn't think it looked finished so I dusted off my Earth Element brads and added a couple of those on the bottom of my scallop squares.

The elves were coloured with the Aquapainters and as many of the Earth Elements Watercolours that I could use. The last thing added was the Very Merry from the Short and Sweet set stamped in Really Rust. I think these are daughter no 2's colours again so I will have to do daughter no 3's colours tomorrow

1 comment: