Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Monday Technique Card 2

I thought I would have another go at Monday's technique I quite like the little buttons made by punching 5 circles the same size and sticking them together and then punching holes to make it look like a button. To get the thread to put through the buttons I just cut some ribbon very thinly and then pushed it through the holes and tied a knot.
If you didn't put the little cupcakes (with lots of glitter on them) on the card you could use this as a male card, as the Tangerine Tango and Old Olive are a lovely combination for male or female.
Stamps: Party Hearty
Paper: Tangerine Tango Old Olive Whisper White and Haiku DSP
Ink: Tangerine Tango and Old Olive
Accessories: Superfine glitter, Eyelet, Punch and Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Wow was the first thing I said when i saw this card! VERY eyecatching! Love the colours & those cupcakes are cool.

    ReplyDelete