Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Circle Circus


I have had this set sitting there for a while so I thought I would dust it off (in my house there is always plenty of dust I don't think I am the world's best housekeeper - but then there are better things to do in life, such as making cards isn't there).I have tried to use colours lately that I wouldn't normally use, so I have been through my pink phase and now I am trying Elegant Eggplant, Mellow Moss and Pale Plum together.




In this card after I stamped the images the card still looked a bit pale so I added the pink brads from the rich regal set, it does actually look a bit darker in real life. In the first card there were only three layers which is very good for me but I found this one needed an extra layer of Pale Plum behind the Elegant Eggplant layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment