Thursday, September 17, 2009

Circle Circus and Party Hearty

I have been having fun with these two stamp sets(well its actually three if you count the Happy birthday Stamp) and I quite like the combination. It would make a good male card, but you could quite easily stamp them in pinks, reds etc for a female version. I also used just the Happy Birthday part of the Birthday Wish stamp in the new Mini Catalogue. The silver brad from the new Mini Catalogue (I know it actually looks brown and there is a brown brad in the set - you can blame my daughter for the poor photography this time) is teamed with chocolate chip card punched with the small oval punch and folded over, with the ribbon threaded through. Looking at it now it is not 100% straight and I can't blame the photographer for that, but it is easily fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment