Monday, August 3, 2009

I Just Love Michelle Zindorfs cards

I have wanted to make one of Michelle's cards for a long time she is so talented and shares her cards with the most wonderful tutorials. I have put a link to Michelle's tutorial that I used to make this card, thanks Michelle for all your great tutorials.
Stamps: A Wish for Peace, Baroque Motifs
Card: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Versamark Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Marker, Clear Embossing Powder




We were trying to get the card on an angle so that you could see the embossed tree and yet another one of my helpers came to my assistance. This is Issey my eldest daughter's dog, she likes to be where the action is as well. I thought now that my children are older it would be easier, but I think the animals have now taken their place and I still can't leave anything around as you don't know what state it might be in when you come back

No comments:

Post a Comment