Friday, August 21, 2009

Busy busy week


It has been a busy week with the last of the cupcake glitter classes on this week. So I thought I would just do a quick post on one of the cards I haven't yet posted to my blog, but those who have been to classes will have seen this card. If you like the Australian native flowers this is the card for you. The new Bloom Away set in the current catalogue has stamps of the waratahm gum and banksia flowers.

This set gives you a chance to break out the watercolours and have a play with different colour combinations. I must admit I did a google on the flowers to make sure I had the right shades and wasn't getting my flowers mixed up - it wouldn't do to show our aussie flowers in the wrong colours would it.

I did have a play with my nestabilities to get the embossing around the edges and the different shapes and I was quite happy with the result. I have been using my cuttlebug a bit lately I wish Stampin Up would bring the Big Shot to Australia. Hopefully next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment