Thursday, July 2, 2009

A very special friend died recently and I made these condolence cards, I couldn't decide which card I preferred. The first card is white embossing on black card and I then layered the card with white card and then black card. On the next layer the tree was stamped with black ink as the background for the card and then I added ribbon and layered this on black card. Fortunately my friend is a Collingwood supporter with all this black and white, so when she saw it the first then she said was "Up the Pies!"




This card I embossed white and silver trees onto Stampin Up silver metallic card and then layered the card with white and black card, using silver metallic cardstock for the actual card. The embossing doesn't photograph very well, but this stamp set is perfect for embossing and is very effective.


No comments:

Post a Comment