Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 97

Here is this weeks Mojo Monday sketch which I had fun with but as you can see below my little helper did not want me to photograph it he thought it was his new toy. So after he had knocked it down twice I finally got a photo - I think the ribbon is a bit crooked after being knocked down so many times.
Card: Almost Amethyst, Old Olive
DSP: Tea Party
Stamp: Oval All (embossed in white)
Lots of cutting out - the flower was cut out three times and layered with dimensionals.
The first picture is the culprit(Franklin) at work trying to help as he knows what a bad photographer I am and I think he was just trying to place the card in a better position to catch the light (I think the sun must be getting to me if I thought for one minute Franklin would ever do anything nice to help). You can see there is no card in the photo - that was the first time he knocked it onto the ground.

Here he is after his second attempt - he really is such a naughty boy!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Ha ha - looks like you're working under difficulties there with your assistant! LOVE your card. Makes me want to go bust open my pack of Tea Party DSP right now. Love the top left flower hanging down. Just gorgeous!
    Cheers, Sue

    ReplyDelete