Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 96

I thought I would have a go at Mojo Monday with the lovely Rose is A Rose set from Stampin Up. Although it has taken me till Thursday to to get organised to make the card I finally got it finished, better late than never.

It certainly makes it easy to think up a card when the card design is given to you, once you decide on the colour off you go and the card is made in no time. The longest part is cutting out the roses (cutting out has never been my strong point), but with these roses you can cut where you like so it doesn't really matter if it is a little bit crooked.Here is a copy of the sketch which you use as your guide.

Here is my version of Mojo Monday Week 96.


. Stampset: A Rose is A Rose
Cardstock: Whisper White, Cameo Coral
DSP: Pink Flamingo
Inkpads: Cameo Coral, Old Olive
Accessories: Stampin up Ribbon Originals and Dazzling Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment