Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The last of the Peek A Boo Card

With this card I used the very popular Cheers To You Stamp set and highlighted the contents of the cocktails with glossy accents which gives a great finish to the card. We have been having great fun making these cards here, as they can be used for just about any occasion. I have had a couple of requests to incorporate this in a future class, so keep a look out for these in an upcoming class.

The inside of the card has photographed blue, when the cardstock used was Almost Amethyst. The colour is pretty accurate in the first photo, so I don't know what went wrong in the second one as it was taken straight after the first one and in the same spot. I think the problem must be the dodgy photographer (me!!). I think there might be lots of room for improvement there.

1 comment:

  1. Love this card, love those drink stamps...mmm haven't got that set...lol

    ReplyDelete