Monday, July 6, 2009

Card Swaps

These are a couple of cards I submitted to a card swap. I will post some more later in the week

The main cardstock used was Cameo Coral with a touch of black to offset it. The stamp set used was Pocket Silhouettes and the ink colour Cameo Coral. The thanks so much is from the same set and was stamped with Cameo Coral

The background has been done with the crimper to add that little but of difference to the card.


The second card used the Upsy Daisy Stampset to stamp the background with black and whisper white ink on Baja Breeze cardstock. This was then matted with black cardstock and some black ribbon tied around to offset it.

The top layer is Urban Garden DSP matted again with black cardstock. The thankyou is from the Short and Sweet Set and was stamped with black ink. The base card that was used was Baja Breeze.

I am looking forward to getting my swaps and lots of new ideas for cards, which I can then share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment