Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another One of My Helpers


I went in to make the last of my Christmas in July cards, and there on my desk was another of my helpers. Now this one is my cat and even I must say she is not the brightest of the bunch (there are 3 cats and 2 dogs and she was definitely behind the door when the brains were handed out). Her name is Biscuit (she was named by her previous owner and didn't take kindly to a name change when we got her as a 2 year old, so Biscuit she still is 3 years later). This one really likes to help and she is so clumsy - I have had coffee spilt all over my just completed cards (boy she was not popular that day) glitter spilt everywhere and even 5000 beads all in their separate colours hit the floor - what could be salvaged is now a multi coloured container of beads.
Anyway despite her help I finished this last card:



Stamps: Christmas Classics

Card: Old Olive, Real RedAccessories:

Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder

Ink: Old Olive, Old Olive Marker, Red Kindy Glitz

No comments:

Post a Comment